Covid-19 – Our Stance and Precautions. We’ve been thinking a lot about you lately – our customers, staff and communities. We’re running our business largely as normal, but, your health and safety is our top priority. With every decision we make, we’re helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Here are some steps we’re taking to fight Covid-19 in this situation:
- Making sure products are available when you need them, delivered in the safest way possible.
- Following guidance from the NHS and UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
- Answering any questions you may have. We’ll work with you on the best delivery/installation option and provide info on how we’re protecting your health and safety.
We’re committed to taking care of our staff:
- Emergency leave to enable staff to quarantine if necessary.
- No travel unless critical, with quarantine procedures if travel to high-risk areas.
- Changing how staff work, with remote work wherever possible.
- Staff forums with up-to-date information to help stay healthy.
In uncertain times, we take comfort in the fact that we have a world-class team and a loyal community of customers.
We’re ready to serve, and hope that our website and social channels can be a source of support. Because sometimes we all need a break from the news. Thanks for reading about our Stance and Precautions on Covid-19.
Thank you for being a part of the Swan family.
Why not take a look through our website while you’re at home and see what we could do for you, starting with our beautiful Window range. The Swan Windows range are an ideal match for both modern and traditional homes. Window styles include standard casements with a huge number of options for fixed lights, opening sashes or dummy sashes to give windows a streamlined appearance outside.
To arrange a no obligation appointment or for more information call 01923 720 792 or contact us.